Title: Scrum Master Senior
Position Type: Contract
Location: McLean, VA, United States
Description: Scrum Master Senior
“The ScrumMaster Senior must have 7-10 years of experience.
The ScrumMaster Senior will be responsible for working directly with a team across the company implementing the *** Agile Methodology.
This position requires an experienced ScrumMaster with a strong understanding of and hands-on experience with Agile Methods, including Scrum and preferably IBM’s Disciplined Agile Delivery.
This individual will be responsible for facilitating the *** Agile Methodology, practices and ceremonies
When engaging with an Agile Project, the Scrum Master has three overall goals in addition to removing team impediments and facilitating Agile practices:
• Facilitate the creation of a self-organized, self-managed team that can identify and deliver the work that can be completed in a time-boxed Iteration
• Training, or support the Agile Coaches training, of the team on the Freddie’s Agile methodology, processes and controls
• Ensure the project team adheres to the *** Agile Project controls
• Minimum of Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Agile Certified Scrum Master (PMI-ACP) required
• Five or more years of direct experience in one or more aspects of Information Technology (Software design/ development, IT Architecture or other related IT areas)
• Two or more years of explicit experience as an Agile Scrum Master of an Agile delivery team, preferably in a variety of situations including large organizations
• Effective facilitation skills
• Effective coaching and mentoring skills
• Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous, fast paced environment where priorities shift rapidly
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to identify win-win solutions
• Effective influence, collaboration and negotiation skills
• Hands-on VersionOne tool experience preferred
*** will not reimburse Contractor for any travel and related expenses, or any other expenses, for this engagement.
Education Level : Bachelor Degree
Years Experience : 5 yrs
All candidates must be either a US Citizen or hold a Permanent Resident Card as well as be our direct W-2 employees.